Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thwarted once again at- you guessed it- Wegmans!

Ok, this is just getting ridiculous.

After reading yesterday's post about the Wooly who enjoyed some pizza and beer in Florida, I got a real big hankerin' for some homemade pizza. Since I needed to go to Wegmans to pick up the fixings, I figured it'd be the perfect time to try (again) to plant a Wooly.

I got so close this time... after picking up my groceries, I wheeled my cart outside, and to the little outdoor space where they keep all the carts... I made like I was putting my receipt in my purse and trying to pick up my bags of groceries, while really slipping my hand into my purse to grab the wooly. Just as I was about to deposit out wooly friend into the Wegmans cart for the next happy shopper to find, I heard a noise behind me. Turning around slowly, I saw that I had been thwarted once again- a Wegmans worker was behind me with a stack of carts, waiting for me to move so that he could put them back!

I can't stand it! Why, oh why are they so damn EFFICIENT?!?!?!

On the plus side, my pizza turned out great:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it's time to visit a new wegmans?! try leaving it on the way in?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pittsford weggies is much easier.... there have been several successful drops made there, including one on saturday night!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home