Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wooly is lost...AND found!


This just in from Jen at the Pittsford Public LIbrary:

Hello, There was a Wild Wooly left here at our library, unfortunately, it made it only to our lost and found pile... Until I saw it laying there. I can't resist yarn when I see it, so I picked it up and read about the Wild Wooly. After checking out your web site, a coworker came up to me and asked me if anyone had claimed it, I told her no and that I just wanted to look at the web site. She said that I could probably have it since it's been sitting there for over a month. So, this Wild Wooly is going home with me tonight. Not sure yet what I am going to make with it, but I know I'll come up with something. I will keep you posted. And, I am looking forward to letting it back into the wild when I'm finished with some of my unused yarn. I'm taking a trip to South Beach, Miami in a few months, a perfect place for the Wild Wooly to be Wild!!!

wow, wooly-finders sure are honest! thanks jen...can't wait to see what happens to your wooly in south beach--quite possibly the wildest place we've been yet! don't forget people: there are FABULOUS PRIZES for the wildest creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home